Friday, September 4, 2009

One step, two step, three step, help!

Well, I started using the stepper. My legs feel like rubber. I sure hope this is worth it!

On another note, I am on my final week vacation effective 4:00 p.m. today! I'm excited. Why you ask? Go ahead, ask! Okay, I'll tell you! I can sleep in for a whole week. Oh ya. Can't wait.
But there is much to do during that week off. We booked a one night getaway at the Hilton Fallsview Hotel in Niagara Falls. Dinner, breakfast, and a show is included. Be still my heart! Free food! Note to self: must remember to slow down and enjoy - you WILL eat again after this! Pace yourself.

We also have a plethora of company coming over the weekend, starting on Saturday evening. Again on Sunday, and then off to Niagara on Monday. Home Tuesday night. A large group of 20/30 somethings arriving for a bbq on Wednesday (about 12?) and finally on Thursday - NO COMPANY! Very excited about that, don't know if you picked up on my excitement or not!

I wonder if I should bring the stepper with me to Niagara Falls? Maybe not. It will just look out of place in my beautiful suite plus I'll feel guilty if it sits there and I don't use it. Actually, IT can't make me feel anything - but I may CHOOSE to feel guilty! Argh.

I'll weigh in on Saturday. I'm reasonably confident that I will be down a bit, not lots but a bit. And after 3 weeks of being away, I'll be very happy if indeed I am down!

So, here's to the long weekend, the last of the summer. Here's to being back into routine. Here's to being able to cover up ugly body fat with heavier fall clothes! Yes! The silver lining!!!!

No comments: