Wednesday, September 9, 2009

Labor Day Weekend..... and beyond!

September. Labor Day. The last long weekend of the summer. I checked in with Weight Watchers just like I said I would - and I was DOWN again! Yea me! Saturday then brought dinner with friends. Sunday was dinner with family. Food food and more food. But, oh, Labor Day Monday!

We packed our bags and headed to Niagara Falls for a mini getaway. We walked for a very long time up hills and down hills, etc. My legs felt like rubber and I wasn't even using my stepper!! For Saturday evening dinner I left over half of my portion. I felt that was a success. Of course for breakfast the next morning there was the all you can eat buffet. Omelet, fruit, yogurt, ya... oh and a bit of bacon, and a slice of toast, two coffees, and an OJ. I was so stuffed. I had to remind myself that the little voice in the back of my head was "sue" and she was saying "you WILL live to eat another day!" stupid voice. I didn't have lunch... I was till stuffed from breakfast. In fact, I didn't eat again until 9:00 p.m. Okay, so that was pretty late, and it was pizza - 3 slices. I suck at the whole weight loss thing.

Today - cereal with blueberries and skim milk. Today, I love me.

Yesterday is so... yesterday!

No comments: