Friday, September 18, 2009

Latte' and Loving Life

I feel like it's time for a little fall-ness! Not full-nes.
Last night I turned on the gas fireplace at home... enjoyed a cuppa tea, and some me time. It was nice. Of course, the double scoop ice cream I had at Kawartha Dairy didn't help!

Today, I'm sitting in Kingston, in a Starbucks, with a delicious non-fat Chai Latte (and a pumpkin scone). I have no idea how many points all this is, but it's probably not good.

I love fall. I love the smell of fall. I love sweaters and cool evenings, and hot apple pie, and the smell of just walking through an orchard! It's all so invigorating. Of course I don't like the "full-ness" of fall. So, knowing that all these wonderful things make me nuts - as in I could eat myself silly at this time of year - I have to exercise caution. I love to love life without making food a part of it.

So, here I sit, in starbucks, with my latte and loving life!

Enjoy your Friday.

No comments: