Thursday, February 12, 2009

Swiss Chalet - Okay!

Hi. My name is Heather. It's been 2 days since my last Swiss Chalet binge. (HI HEATHER)

I am a [hangs head] Swiss Chalet-a-holic. I ate at SC (as we addicts fondly call it) on Saturday. Chicken breast (I ate the skin), fries (I ate the fries) ordered a multigrain roll but got a white roll instead (I ate the roll), and sauce (I had the sauce) and sauce (I had another sauce)... and butter... and coffee (with milk in it, because after all I am watching my weight!)

Damage:
Chicken - 6
Fries - 11
Roll - 2
Butter - 2
Famous Chalet Dipping Sauce (x2) - 2
Coffee - 0
Milk - negligible

Grand total: 23 points

Then, a colleague of mine called and asked if I wanted to grab lunch with her. Grab lunch? Grab my bulging gut instead! "Sure, I'd love to. Where are we going"... Ya, Swiss Chalet. So, determined to be better with my choices, I chose a very healthy lunch but somehow when the server asked me it came out as "Chicken, white, with fries and a multi grain roll... oh and can I have a glass of water please?" Clever, I know... throw in the water to make it "healthy".

Ashamed of myself, and riddled with guilt... I ate my chicken - with the skin, I ate my MULTI-GRAIN roll (one butter thank you!) and I ate most of my fries. I was proud of myself - I left abut 1/2 dozen on my plate! I'm improving! Grand total for lunch: 23 p0ints. Okay, really... who doesn't like SC fries? Really.

I went home that night and had soup. Just soup.

I determined that I must be better at this if I'm ever going to get my wardrobe pay-off. As I rolled into bed I scolded myself and then drifted off with a heartburn filled fitful sleep - fries drenched in sauce were chasing me!

No comments: