Friday, February 27, 2009

Rrrrroll up the Rrrrrrim

Yes indeed. It's Roll Up The Rim time at Tim Horton's. I love Timmies. They are so polite. Every year I am handed cup after cup that very politely gives me an invitation to visit them again any time! The infamous "please play again" cups! I get one every time. The irritating thing about Roll Up The Rim (RUTR) is the crazy long line ups both in store and at the drive thru's. As if the line ups weren't long enough already! People desperate to win a free coffee, or a muffin! Me? No, I'm content to receive my polite invitation to come back again anytime I feel like it!

Today is Friday. Weigh-in is tomorrow. Today is also dress down day at work so I'm wearing my jeans. I have my own 'rim' that I can roll up! Yep. The tummy fat - probably left behind from Fat Tuesday - has rolled itself over the top of my jeans. I can literally pick it up and roll it now! Roll up the fat! That's my new mantra! I mean, after all, there could be a prize under it!!! Ooooh maybe there's a flat tummy in there somewhere. So what if I roll... up.... and dream of pushing all that rolled up fat into my breasts! Eureka... I rolled up a winner!

Nope, nothing.... so now my middle looks like a muffin. Mmm, muffin...
I'm on my way to Timmies... the muffins are calling me. My flat tummy will have to wait.

No comments: