Tuesday, April 6, 2010

Surviving the bunny

I did it.  With very little chocolate intake, I survived the bunny!  I did have a few (6?) small foil chocolate eggs.  Otherwise, I was ok.

I had lots of company over the weekend.  My children were all home, Jay & Liz, their 3 dogs, Adam, Kirstie, her boyfriend Steve, my sister & her husband Kevin, my niece and her husband Dave and their 2 month old son, friends, more friends.  Lots of cooking.  Lots of eating.  I managed to not have seconds, not even once.  he he, get the irony?  sigh..ok.  Anyway, I ate an ooey gooey sloppy incredibly sweet buttertart on Sunday afternoon.  The syrupy goodness was dripping out of the wonderfully divine pastry.  Oh my goodness... nuff said. 

I'm happy to be back at work today. I'm happy to be back to some semblance of normalacy.  I'm happy not to have any chocolate in site!

Oh, and by the way, I was down 1.6 lbs on Saturday.  So the count is now:

NEW GOAL = 74 lbs
TO DATE = -3.8
Lbs TO GO = 70.2

Yea!

No comments: