Wednesday, April 14, 2010

Mid-week Musings

Well, it's hump day, Wednesday that is.  I've been a bit under the weather but improving.  I am now heading into the busiest three weeks of my year.

I am out of town at meetings this week from Friday to Sunday.  I am home Monday and Tuesday.  Wednesday (a week from today) I leave for Amsterdam.  I am there until the following Monday.  Home Tuesday and Wednesday, and then off to Kelowna, BC where I will stay until Sunday a.m.  THEN, finally, I am home until June!  Yea!!!!

So my challenges will be - tons of flights over the next few weeks, tons of unhealthy eating, tons of sitting in meeting rooms. 

Update from last week:  stayed the same.  No change in weight.  So relieved I wasn't "up" that the number was a pleasure to see!

Will update again soon - from somewhere!

Enjoy the sunshine!

No comments: