Friday, March 26, 2010

Winter or Spring?

I'm tired today.  I stayed up quite late last night waiting for my daughter to finish work so Icould pick her up.  She finished at 12:30 a.m.  We got home at 12:45.. and I got into bed at 1:00.  The alarm on my cell-phone started buzzing at 5:30.  I'm tired.  Really did not want to get up today. 

The walk today was so cold, probably felt colder because I was so tired.  But, -10 is still cold no matter how you look at it.  I got to work, stopped for some hot tea on my way up to the office, and settled in.  I had left my office window open about 3" all night.  My office was very cold.  It's now 2:45 and it's still chilly in here.  I can't get warm.  I'm tired. 

I wish the weather would decide what it wants... is it winter or is it spring?  It just doesn't seem fair that last week at this time the weather was so delightful, and today it's so cold!  Thankfully the sky is a delightful cloudless blue!  It seems so much better when the sun is shining. 

Tomorrow is weigh-in.  Other than the epic fail pizza (and really, did I fail? I only had 1 piece!!) I've done reasonably well all week, staying on track, journalling my 'intake'.  I am hoping that tomorrow is not a day of winter discontent but rather a sunny spring day of encouragement!  I guess that's my decision!  So, I'm choosing a sunny day of encouragement.... and lower numbers on the scale!

That is, of course, after I get some much needed sleep!!!!

No comments: