Saturday, March 20, 2010

Decisions

Decided to show my face at Weight Watchers today....  Decided to step on the scale....  Decided NOT to cry... Decided to take this seriously, really, honest, I'm not joking! 

I'm feeling just slightly guilty but I'm not cooking my usual "gourmet" dinner for guests to night and went with a WW recipe for Chicken Cacciatore, served over whole wheat bowtie pasta (total 8 pts per serving) with a lovely spinach salad (spinach, mushrooms, red onions, raspberries and a nice raspberry  dressing (1pt for the dressing.)  For dessert - PC Blue Menu Apple Crisp (2 pts per serving) and Chapman's Madagascar Vanilla Frozen Yogurt.  I feel like I am cheating my guests - but I'm being true to me.  My one indulgence tonight?  Bread!

Appetizers for our guests include a low fat hummus with greek-style pitas.  For me - I'm passing.

Smells delicious in here!

Good decisions!

No comments: