Tuesday, May 12, 2009

1 point ice cream....I must be dreaming!

I went to see Dr. Pain, the Chiropractor, again today. He is adjusting (no pun intended) quite well to his new name! Again, on the way out, Mister Softee was staring at me in the face... begging me to come and see and taste... vanilla, chocolate, the 'twist', which seemed totally appropriate to me after being adjusted. I walked by, crossed the road, ran into hot dog vendor number 1, crossed another road, hot dog vendor number 2, another road and voila, mister softee number 2 right in front of the hospital.

I hate Toronto!

I did find a delicious treat at the grocery store - Chapman's Yogurt+Plus Madagascar Vanilla - 1/2c = 1pt. YES!!! It's true! It doesn't even taste low fat! It's fantastic. Try the chocolate - 1/2c = 2 pts. No more will I sit by, drooling, while my family and friends eat ice cream! I can have a decadent delicious delight all to myself and not wreck my week.

So, take THAT, Mister Softee! You don't hold any power over me anymore! Bah!!

No comments: