Friday, May 28, 2010

Friday.... oh Friday.

Well, I made it through another week.  However, today IS Friday.  Friday's are my most challenging day.  Why, you ask?  Go ahead, ask.  Okay - Friday represent the end of a work week, let your hair down, chow down on some 'junk', eat on a patio, and need I go on?  I didn't think so.

I am 'training' for the Weight Watchers/Running Room 5km challenge.  Yesterday was my rest day.  Today, I must push myself - because I don't want to train today.... it's FRIDAY!   I am up to 2km though, so I should really keep going.  Nuff said.

Today, is also Herbie Day at the hospital.  The Herbie Fund helps children from countries where life saving medical procedures are not available.  But today, Herbie Day, means bbq day!  Right outside (and 7 floors below) my window I hear music, laughing, loud speakers, and smell (yes 7 floors up) the scent of Oliver & Bonacinni cooking up a storm!  It's just not fair.  It's FRIDAY!!!!!!

I better do something.... like close my window?

Weigh in tomorrow.  Ugh.

No comments: