Wednesday, January 7, 2009

Quesadillas and shopping for pants

I had lunch out with a work colleague yesterday.... I was a bit scared.
I ordered a quesadilla... Asked the server NOT to bring the sour cream or guacamole.... (I had checked the on-line menu first)
So...
Without my beloved sour cream and guacamole:
Calories: 534
Fat: 25 g
Sodium 1249 mg
Fibre: 1 g
Points: 13
WITH the good stuff, a.k.a. sour cream & guacamole, here is what it would have been:
Calories: 980
Fat: 55 g
Sodium: 1980 mg
Fibre 1
Points: 24

I feel I had a moment of success... I saved 11 points!
ALSO, it came with "homemade potato chips".... ya, so I didn't have them - my delightful server offered me a green salad instead, with balsamic vinegar/oil on the side. Thank you very much!
wish I could say my entire week has been good... yikes... i suck at this!

Unfortunately, I went from lunch to shopping for pants....... why is it that when all the good sales are on, the only size available is size 0 or 2? Need I continue?

I should have had the sour cream & guac...

No comments: