Thursday, October 8, 2009

Middle of the week... or is that "weak"???

I've been so busy at work these past few days, getting in very early and staying quite late. It's not good for my weight loss efforts! Last night, for instance, at Union Station I was starving!! Union is a foodaholics worst nightmare! The aroma of Cinnabons was wafting through the air. Fresh bread from Michels. Chocolate from Laura Secord. Ice cream from Dairy Queen. Harveys. Mmmmmuffins. And of course, the dreaded McDonalds, to name just a few. Knowing I wouldn't be home until at least 8:30 I knew I better eat something or the second I walked in my door I would eat whatever wasn't nailed down.

I chose Mr. Sub. Turkey. Whole wheat. No sauces and lots of veggies. Good choice. Score one for me!

Got home, still hungry. Ate a banana. Score.

Mid week... or should that be "mid WEAK" is always difficult.

Going for coffee.....

No comments: